- About Us
- Our Solutions
- Jobs and People
- Contact Us
We are a global community
Here at inVentiv Health, we work to create a culture of success at every level, from the workplace, to the doctor's office, to the community where you live. We believe that ethical and philanthropic standards go hand-in-hand with economic growth. We believe that investing in our local communities—and improving healthcare—is an investment
in the future.
We believe that strong communities are a vital element of healthcare. Whether we're working in a global or local community, we strive to do our part. Our businesses and our employees show their generosity in many ways. Here are just a few examples:
- Donating canned supplies to food banks and serving meals at homeless shelters
- Building houses with Habitat for Humanity and renovating schools with children from local communities
- Mentoring children through Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Building bridges in Africa through the "Bridging the Gap" program
- Purchasing school supplies for low-income children
- Participating in many types of charity walks and bike-a-thons in support of research for cancer, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis and other illnesses
- Hosting coat drives and collecting clothing to help those in need stay warm during the winter
- Honoring company founders by donating funds to build a local children’s park
- Competing in a variety of athletic tournaments to support families coping with cancer and other illnesses
- Bringing much needed holiday cheer and fun Christmas gifts to children from low-income families
Compliance and Ethics
Compliance with company standards and all laws, rules and regulations applicable to our Company wherever we do business worldwide is critical for our success. Acting ethically and honestly helps safeguard our reputation for integrity. Maintaining compliance and ethical standards is essential to our ability to earn and retain the trust of our customers and stakeholders and ensuring our continued growth.
To ensure actions taken on behalf of the Company are honest, ethical, and lawful, inVentiv Health’s Board of Directors adopted the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (the Code) that lays out the Company’s expectations of acceptable behavior in a variety of areas including, healthcare regulations, interactions with healthcare professionals, conflicts of interest and data privacy protection. It also provides guidance and resources for reporting unethical behavior.
Our Code has been translated into multiple languages and it is the Company’s policy that all of its employees, officers and directors; each of its subsidiaries; and its consultants, suppliers, agents and other representatives worldwide comply with company standards including the Code and all healthcare related laws, rules and regulations governing inVentiv’s business.
- The U.S. Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act;
- FDA Standards for Good Clinical Practice and laws and regulations adopted in accordance with the European Union Clinical Trial Directive;
- Fraud, waste and abuse laws, including the False Claims Act and the Anti-Kickback Statute;
- The Prescription Drug Marketing Act;
- Laws related to “off-label” promotion of drugs; and
- Global privacy laws and regulations, including those adopted in accordance with European Union Privacy Directive and the privacy rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”).
Our Company also provides its employees a mechanism for reporting illegal or unethical concerns confidentially, to the extent permitted by law, via a hotline or website. The inVentiv Health Workplace Alert Program is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for employees to ask questions, seek guidance or raise concerns about the Company’s standards for ethical business conduct. Employees are encouraged to speak to a supervisor, HR, Legal or Compliance about such matters. However, there may be times when an employee is not comfortable with the suggested approach. For these situations, and where permitted by local law, inVentiv has established the hotline and website as a confidential communication alternative.
For information regarding the Company’s Corporate Compliance Program, call 800.416.0555 ext. 5379. Click here to download a copy of the Code.
With our global capabilities, talent, and perspectives, the culture of inVentiv Health is both diverse and dynamic. While we embrace our differences, we're also proud to share many core beliefs and values across
our businesses, including:
We value the perspectives of our coworkers and understand that, when we work collaboratively, we can create more effective solutions for clients.
While we may work as a team, each of us is individually responsible for delivering exceptional results for our clients and inVentiv Health.
We approach our jobs with excitement and energy, and we're deeply committed to delivering the highest standard of excellence in our work.
inVentiv Health employees are unwilling to become complacent with the status quo; we constantly seek new and better ways to solve challenges for our clients.
We constantly strive to improve ourselves as professionals and regularly seek constructive feedback and opportunities to learn what will help us to be more effective in our jobs.
We treat one another with trust and respect, regardless of background, role, or position.
We value an environment where ideas, information, and feedback can be shared openly and honestly by all.
inVentiv Health is dedicated to building a workplace and a culture that celebrates and promotes diversity and inclusion by creating an environment that recognizes, values, and utilizes the unique skills and abilities of all our employees.
The wide spectrum of experiences, values, perspectives, and outlooks that exists across our workforce and our businesses is one of our greatest strengths as an organization. By working together, we can maintain a work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to develop their potential and contribute fully. Fundamental to our organization’s success are equal opportunity, fair employment practices, and the creation of a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and work.