Every EMBARX engagement begins by
assessing our clients' unique access
challenges and considering the needs of the
end user – the patient. We always begin with
the end in mind.
We then assemble an EMBARX team of top
industry experts with proven experience in
- The Disease: how specialty diseases
affect patients and providers
- The Product: its efficacy, cost and
pricing, and mechanism of action
- The Care Settings: inpatient hospital, retail and
specialty pharmacy, or outpatient physician office
- The Market: the product's class characteristics, such as market size, competition, treatment protocols, payer management, new scientific technologies, regulatory requirements, and value proposition
- The Patient: how patients face their diseases, what drives their decisions and how to optimize their experience with your brand
We leverage leading-edge technology to increase efficiency, to support service coordination, and to provide real-time data back to our clients so they can make informed decisions to improve brand performance.
Finally, we develop an integrated market access solution customized to our clients' needs. Through inVentiv's unique breadth of Clinical, Commercial and Consulting services, EMBARX can deliver a comprehensive program that is seamlessly integrated to address the needs of patients, providers and payers.